July is the National Blueberry Month and we cannot stop gushing about the innumerable benefits of this wonderful superfood.
Today, we bring to you our Top 10 Blueberry Smoothies for a healthy weight loss.
1. Wild Blueberry Cashew Coconut Smoothie
By Kim Melton RD, www.nutritionproconsulting.com
- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 cup frozen mango cut into cubes
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Shredded, unsweetened coconut (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy consistency. Gradually add additional coconut milk if you prefer a thinner consistency and to drink through a straw. Pour into a glass and top with shredded, unsweetened coconut and additional blueberries if you prefer.
2. Blueberry Heart Smart Smoothie Bowl
By Chandice Probst, Owner This Vivacious Life
- 1 box (of 8) blueberry vanilla Perfectly Free dairy-free frozen bites
- 1 C fresh blueberries
- 1 C ice
- 1/2 C coconut hemp milk
- 1 T hemp hearts
- 1 T unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. flaxmeal
- Garnish: Additional unsweetened coconut, hemp hearts, blueberries and edible flowers
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty blender
- Mix on smoothie setting for 45 seconds or until completely blended
- Pour into two bowls then top with more unsweetened coconut, hemp hearts, fresh blueberries and edible flowers