- ½ Cup of 1915™ ORGANIC BLUEBERRY JUICE
- ½ Cup of Light Coconut Milk
- ½ Tbsp of Culinary Grade Dried Lavender
- 1 Tbsp of Raw Honey
- ¼ Cup of Chia Seeds
- Fresh Berries and Shaved Coconut
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- In a small saucepan combine lavender and coconut milk over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Reduce temperature and allow the lavender to steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain lavender from coconut milk and set aside. In a small bowl combine 1915 ORGANIC BLUEBERRY JUICE, raw honey, lavender coconut milk, and chia seeds. Whisk vigorously to combine or place mixture in high-speed blender and pulse.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or minimum 3-5 hours covered.
- Serve chilled and topped with fresh fruit and shaved coconut.