7. Fennel Seed Blueberry Ginger Beet Smoothie
- 3 beets, peeled
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1 tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Organic Fennel Seeds
- 1 cup ice, optional
Add all ingredients to blender, and blend until smooth. Serve & enjoy!
8. Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
By Ally Milligan, Founder Loveleaf Co.
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked overnight or at least 1 hour
- 1 cup almond milk + ¼ cup if needed (protein powder can make the smoothie quite thick, so use your judgment).
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 serving protein powder
- 2 dates, pitted
- Pinch of salt
- Sliced strawberries and unsweetened coconut flakes, for topping
Add all ingredients except the strawberries and coconut flakes to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more almond milk depending on desired consistency. Divide blueberry smoothie into two bowls. Top with strawberry slices and coconut flakes.