These nutritious homemade sweets (gummies) with fresh blueberries are dairy-free! Only 5 minutes to make these, set them in the fridge and you’re done.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:5 minutes
Refrigerate: 1 hour
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 20 sweets
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 12g sachets gelatin powdered
- Combine the fresh blueberries
, coconut milk, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until everything is smooth.
- Put the mixture in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the maple syrup and simmer for a few minutes until the mixture begins to thicken slightly and darken in colour.
- Turn off the heat and add in the gelatin, stirring constantly to avoid any lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mould or a baking tray and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Release the mixture from the moulds. If you’re using a baking tray then cut out small fun shapes using a small cookie cutter. Enjoy your homemade sweets!
Note: If you’re using a baking pan, use a sharp knife to cut them into cubes or cut them out into fun shapes using small cookie cutters.