- Calories 197
- Protein 13 g
- Carbohydrates 27 g
- Fat 4 g
- Fibre 1 g
- Sodium 247 mg
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey, preferably manuka
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey, preferably manuka
- WHISK eggs with milk in a large bowl. Whisk in flour and salt until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 min (this will keep blintzes tender when cooked).
- HEAT a medium non-stick frying pan over medium. Lightly spray with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter into hot pan. Lift pan from burner and tilt to very thinly cover bottom. Return to burner and cook until top is set, about 1 min, then flip carefully with a wide rubber spatula. Cook until underside is just golden, about 1 more min. If crepe is browning too quickly, adjust heat. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter. If making ahead, stack with wax paper in between, then cool. Wrap with plastic and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- DRAIN cottage cheese well. Cheese should measure about 2/3 cup. Transfer to food processor. Add yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Whirl until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- COMBINE blueberries and honey in a small saucepan and set over medium-high. Stir occasionally, until blueberries are tender but still hold their shape, about 5 min. Remove from heat. Stir 1 tbsp of warm sauce into cheese mixture.
- SCOOP 3 tbsp of cheese filling onto the bottom third of a crepe. Fold crepe gently over filling, fold in the sides about 1/2 in., then roll crepe up. Repeat with remaining crepes and cheese filling. Spoon 2 scant tbsp sauce over top of each crepe. Serve immediately.