Nutritive InformationPer Serving: 130 calories (0 from fat), 5mg sodium, 32g carbohydrates.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh herbs, such as basil, mint and tarragon
- 2 (32-ounce) bottles lemonade or limeade
- 1 cup cold sparkling water
- Place blueberries, agave nectar and herbs in a large pitcher or bowl.
- Mash blueberries and herbs together with a wooden spoon or potato masher.
- Add lemonade or limeade and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until cold.
- Serve punch over ice and top with a splash of sparkling water.