- Calories 26
- Protein 1 g
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Fibre 1 g
- Sodium 11 mg
- 4 cups hulled and chopped strawberries
- 2 cups raspberries, about 2 170-g containers
- 2 cups blueberries, about 2 170-g containers
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 45-g pkgs freezer-jam pectin, such as Bernardin
- CRUSH strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with a potato masher in a large bowl. You should have about 5 cups. Stir in zest.
- STIR sugar with pectin in a medium bowl. Sprinkle over fruit. Stir until combined, then let stand for 3 min. Stir again. Ladle into 6 clean 250-mL Mason jars, leaving about 1/2 in. headspace. Wipe rims clean, then apply lids tightly. Let stand for at least 30 min. Use right away, or transfer jars to freezer for storage. Jam keeps well, frozen, up to 1 year. To use, simply thaw a jar. Once opened, store in the fridge.