- 1 frozen pie crust, defrosted
- 4 c. blueberries
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 cornstarch
- kosher salt
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 2/3 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss blueberries with sugar, cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Meanwhile, make the peanut butter-oat streusel. In a medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, oats, peanut butter, cinnamon and flour. Stir with fork until you form small crumbles. Place on top of blueberry mixture.
- Bake until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown, about 1 hour. If the streusel is browning too quickly, cover with foil.