- 2 flour tortillas (6" or 8")
- Softened butter, for brushing tortillas
- Sugar, for sprinkling
- ½ c. whole milk ricotta cheese
- Assorted berries, for topping
- Honey, for drizzling
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º. Butter both sides of tortillas and sprinkle with sugar.
- Going clockwise, fold over 1" sections of a tortilla: Use your finger to wet the top of each section with a little water and firmly fold down edge. Continue folding down each edge in an overlapping pattern. Press down folds and place top side down on a sheet tray. Repeat with second tortilla, then use a fork to poke a few holes in each tortilla to prevent bubbling.
- Cook in oven until golden, 5 to 7 minutes, then gently flip and cook until golden and crispy, 5 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Spread ricotta on folded side of tart and top with berries. Drizzle with honey and garnish with mint.