- Calories 292
- Protein 3 g
- Carbohydrates 25 g
- Fat 21 g
- Fibre 2 g
- Sodium 107 mg
- 1 2/3 cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cups melted unsalted butter
- 168 g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature, cut into small pieces
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press into and up sides of a 9-in., 1-in.-deep, fluted removable-bottom tart pan. Bake until crust is deeper brown and appears set, 8 to 10 min. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl. Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium-high until just boiling. Immediately pour over chocolate. Let stand 2 min, then whisk until smooth. Add butter and whisk until combined.
- Zest lemon over baked crust, distributing evenly. Immediately pour ganache into warm crust. Chill overnight. Top with berries just before serving.