5. Betty Crocker’s Blueberry Smoothie
By BlenderBabes via the SideChef App
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup French Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Add Vanilla Almond Milk, French Vanilla Yogurt, and Honey to the blender.
- Add Frozen Blueberries and Ice and secure the lid.
- Blend until smooth or desired consistency.
6. Blueberry Refresher Smoothie
- 1 cup Original or Dragon Fruit Jin+Ja
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup of Club Soda
1. Blend Jin+Ja and blueberries in a blender into a smooth puree (about 30 seconds).
2. Pour club soda into a glass and pour Jin+Ja/Blueberry puree over the club soda
3. Garnish with mint and enjoy.